Yoga means connection or bringing-together and means different things to people: It can describe a state of being (in harmony, at peace, Self-realized) or different practices to attain harmony and balance.
Yoga works on all levels: on your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body. These layers are interconnected. When you work on one of these layers it will affect all other layers as well.
Yoga is according to the author Dr. Charanjit Ghooi:
- Yoga is the method of coming to a non-dreaming mind. It is the science of being in the here and now.
- Regular practice of yoga asana in conjunction with pranayama (control of breath) reduces fatigue, releases toxins, soothes the nervous system and helps to keep the body free from disease.
- The practice of asana is meditation in motion.
- Through focused concentration a beautiful alignment is made between body, breath, senses, intellect and soul.
- The aim is not to achieve perfect posture, but to perfect presence.
Yoga helps you to:
- relax, center and be happy for no particular reason
- improve your quality of life and your health with simple, easy-to-use tools that you can apply in a class and in your daily life,
- feel more centered, balanced and to change your habits for the better,
- manage and control your thoughts and emotions as well as your physical health,
- feel a sense of belonging, trust and acceptance.
Sandra offers two different kind of healing modalities: healing therapy and deeksha blessings.
Healing therapy encompasses spiritual, mental, emotional and physical healing. In a healing therapy session the client discovers the cause of a problem that he wants to heal. By knowing the cause of a problem it can be corrected. Healing sessions can also address other problems such as unwanted energies or correcting beliefs.
“Spiritual healing, energy healing, and every other form of healing depending on an unknown, unquantifiable force have, until recently, been regarded with suspicion. Acceptance of the unknown is not for the weak hearted, there is a fear of that which cannot be explained or understood. Science has the same bias, but based more on arrogance than fear. Science has a strange logic based on ‘if it can’t be measured, it can’t exist’ philosophy. Such was the scientific view on the existence of bacteria and virus until the advent of the microscope.” – Malcolm Southwood
Deeksha Blessings help to balance your yin and yang energies and balance your emotional centers. The Deeksha Blessings are taught by the University of Oneness.
A systematic and effective detoxification encompasses your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. When you start with working on your physical body usually people start cleansing old believes, become emotionally more stable and feel more connected to their High Self.
The cleaner your body gets, the more your habits and perspectives will change accordingly. It will be easier for you to let go, surrender, trust, and accept. You feel a greater sense of inner peace and balance. You will become your own master and be sovereign.
The method for a healthy nutrition includes consuming juices and foods, that contain a high percentage of life force energy (prana). This means, you eat a clean diet which is green-centric, highly water containing and alkaline. At the same time you use tools to eliminate waste matter and toxic substances from your body. Regular gentle exercise and lots of fresh air are two further important components in the approach that I teach and consult in.