just a quick note at the beginning of 2012! I hope that this note finds you happy and well, and that you are healthy, centered and grounded. I got the opportunity to teach at the Yoga Joy Studio a new class “Yoga & Dance”, in addition to my yoga class on Saturdays in Yoganation. Also, I substitute a teacher there for 6 weeks. I am very excited and grateful for this. I would be so happy to see you at one of the classes.
Yoganation, Seefeldstr. 7a, 8008 Zürich, http://www.yoganation.ch
- Yoga, Dance, and Meditation: Saturday, 9am-10am
Yoga Joy Studio, Riedtlistr. 27, 8006 Zürich, http://www.yoga-joy.ch
- Hatha Yoga: Thursday, 8pm – 9:30pm*
- Yoga & Dance: Sunday, 5pm-6:30pm
- Yoga and Meditation: Sunday, 7pm-8:30pm*
* sub for another yoga teacher until 15.3.2012
For those, who are not in Zurich, here is a little (powerful!) yoga practice. If you are also a perfectionist like me sometimes, or if you always want to make everything right like me sometimes, try this:
- Breathe 2 times consciously before judging yourself (just catch yourself in the moment before you want to judge yourself :) !!! There is always time to breathe two times consciously before judging yourself.
- Just be happy that you caught the moment, and relax your body, even forget this italic written sentence, only breathe 2 times consciously, there is nothing else to do.
- Do it for 21 days, if you want to give it a try! And if you like the change, extend the time span to 40 days.
This practice is from Andreas Moritz and I found it to be very effective. Please email me, or talk to me about your experiences, then we can share, this would be fun!
So much for today,
Love, and peace,