Expand your Consciousness and let your Life Force Energy flow
Yoga workshop, Sunday, 8.12.2013, 9:00 – 12:00 am at YogaNation in Zürich
Come and join the Yoga Chakra Workshop with meditation, pranayama (breathing exercises), yoga postures (asanas), knowledge about the chakras and easily applicable tools to harmonize the chakras in your body.
“Chakra – literally means wheel. One of the energy centers in the etheric body which correspond to nerve plexuses in the gross physical body. The seven main chakras supply life force to the body via nerve plexuses.” – Dr. Charanjit Ghooi in “Meditation and Health”
What you can expect:
- A yoga class with meditation, pranayama (breathing exercises), yoga postures and relaxation
- A presentation about the chakras, their functions and typical blockages
- The link between chakras and the physical (e.g. endocrine system), emotional (e.g. subconscious) and spiritual level (e.g. levels of consciousness)
- Practices of how to influence the chakras by awareness and specific yoga postures
- Guided chakra meditation
The benefits of this workshop for you:
- You feel refreshed and joyful after the full yoga class
- You understand which postures influence which chakra
- You can explain the connection between chakra, blockages and dysfunctions, energy flow and Kundalini
- You can apply the tools of the workshop in your daily life to raise your consciousness, well-being and energy
About the leader of the workshop: Sandra Veronika Gross combines her knowledge and experience as an Advanced Yoga Teacher, healer and Rose Program Certified Counselor for the benefit of her clients and workshop participants with a holistic view.
Cost: CHF90 regular; CHF80 if you bring friends, per person. The registration is valid with payment.
Venue: YogaNation, Seefeldstr. 7a, 8008 Zürich
Register: Please send an email to Sandra Veronika Gross, firstname.lastname@example.org.