In a yoga one-to-one session the focus is on your individual goals. Depending on your goals we do a single session or develop a program consisting of several building blocks.
Depending on your goals the benefits for you from an individual class are:
- You receive a program from me for home, first we practice it together in the one-to-one session.
- You can apply the basis principles of alignment in your yoga postures (asanas).
- You learn the correct yoga postures in a slower pace than in a led group class, and conduct them rightly and securely also in faster group classes.
- You are relaxed after a one-to-one session and you know how to do it on your own.
- You stay calm and relaxed also in challenging emotional situations.
- You meditate and come into a peaceful inner state and you can also do this on your own.
- You do breathing exercises and yoga cleansing practices (pranayama und kriyas) and cleanse your energetic body.
- You can apply yoga philosophic knowledge in your life, and feel confident about their application.
With all methods and tools from yoga, the goal is, to feel happy, energetic, relaxed and feel secure and confident.
About Sandra Gross:
- Rose Program Certified Counselor: Diet and detoxification consultant
- Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher (500 hours Yoga Alliance International)
- Diploma in healing from the Malcolm Southwood Healing School in Basel
Cost: A yoga one-to-one session is CHF 150 for 60 minutes.
Location: Yoganation, Seefeldstrasse 7a, 8008 Zürich
Appointments: Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.