About One to One Yoga
In a yoga one to one session the focus is on your individual goals. This personalized yoga is for all levels; for beginners and for advanced students.
What happens during a One to One Session?
We start a one to one session with a consultation about your desires and individual goals. A one to one yoga session begins by focusing upon yoga postures (asanas) that are suited to your current state of health and level of fitness. You also learn and practice techniques to calm your mind, de-stress and unwind. You receive a personalized yoga plan, so that after several sessions you also feel confident to practice at home and to design your own practice and have a life long love affair with yoga.
Benefits of One to One Yoga
One to one yoga is for beneficial for everyone. Imagine having a yoga routine that is designed specifically for you. You will feel more energized and calm. This is a wonderful investment in you. The benefits of a private yoga session are:
- The sessions are personalized, according to your goals, at your own pace and at a time convenient for you.
- One to one tuition can be beneficial for people who are keen to take their yoga practice to the next level or with specific health issues.
- Each session helps you to build strength, become more flexible, feel energized and at the same time a sense of peace, un-wind and relax.
- If you come for a package of 1-2-1 sessions (recommended) you receive a personalized yoga plan for several weeks.
The address of the yoga studio is Yoganation, Seefeldstrasse 7a, 8008 Zürich.
Rates & Registration
- One session, 60 minutes: CHF150, register here
- Block of three sessions: CHF405, save CHF45, register here
- Block of ten sessions: CHF1275, save CHF225, register here
- Combined yoga & detox package: CHF675, details & register here
- Small group: up to 3 people, each one paying the individual price
- Yoga with your family: CHF150 for your whole family at YogaNation
A 24-hour notice is required if you have to cancel a booked session. If it is not given you will be charged for the session.
If you need to find out more please contact Sandra for a friendly chat. To register, please register via the links above or email Sandra: firstname.lastname@example.org.