What to expect
In a yoga one-to-one session the focus is on your individual goals. Depending on your goals we do a single session or develop a program consisting of several building blocks.
The benefits for you from an individual class are:
- You receive a program from me for home, first we practice it together in the one-to-one session.
- You can apply the basis principles of alignment in your yoga postures (asanas).
- You learn the correct yoga postures in a slower pace than in a led group class, and conduct them rightly and securely also in faster group classes.
- You are relaxed after a one-to-one session and you know how to do it on your own.
- You stay calm and relaxed also in challenging emotional situations.
- You meditate and come into a peaceful inner state and you can also do this on your own.
- You do breathing exercises and yoga cleansing practices (pranayama and kriyas) and cleanse your energetic body.
- You can apply yoga philosophic knowledge in your life, and feel confident about their application.
With yoga, feel happy, energetic, relaxed, secure and confident and be healthy and balanced. Be in a place of inner peace, serenity and joy.
Location, Cost & Registration
- All yoga sessions take place at Yoganation, Seefeldstrasse 7a, 8008 Zürich.
- One single yoga one-to-one session is CHF 150 for 60 minutes.
- In August 2014 I offer a package of two yoga sessions for a reduced price, as I have a few new spaces open for new private clients: 2 1-on-1 yoga sessions for CHF 254 (CHF 127 each session, 15% off).
- To register, please send an email to: email@example.com or subscribe online for a single session here and for the 2-sessions-package in August 2014 here.
About Sandra Veronika Gross:
- Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher (500 hours Yoga Alliance International)
- Rose Program Certified Counselor: Diet and detoxification consultant from DetoxTheWorld
- Diploma in healing from the Malcolm Southwood Healing School in Basel
- Deeksha Giver from the University of Oneness, certified by Pak Kadek Suambara in Nyuh Kuning, Bali
Sandra works with her clients on all levels: body, mind and spirit. She incorporates a variety of modalities according to the client’s desires. You can design your practice together with her including yoga, meditation, breathing exercises and means of self-reflection. Sandra teaches how to take a yogic and aware attitude in life and how to follow your heart in an authentic way. She helps you to engage in a healthy life style in your own pace to experience inner peace and joy.