Healing Sessions on Malcolm Southwood Principles & Deeksha Blessings
Often physical ailments or emotional patterns have a deeper unconscious cause. In this session we clear up the patterns of the subconscious or unwanted energies so that they don’t control you and instead let you become the master of your subconscious, your mind and your emotions. These patterns can be a blockage to that what you want to manifest in your life.
The benefits of a personal healing sessions are:
- Working one-to-one gives the private space needed for having a look into issues, you would usually not share in a group. Depending on your individual problem we can work with different healing modalities.
- In the session you will identify the cause of your problem and not only the symptoms. The problem can be physically, emotional or spiritual. Once identified, we apply the appropriate healing methods to remove the cause of the problem.
- If you are imbalanced in any other way, we can balance your own energies with a Deeksha Blessing. A Deeksha Blessing balances yin and yang energies as well as the emotional centers of a person. This leads to a feeling of harmony and inner peace.
How a healing session looks like:
In a session the client first talks about his or her request. Afterwards I am working with my hands without touching the client while the client stands or sits while we are talking. For the Deeksha Blessing the client can either lay down or stay seated in a chair.
Cost: CHF 150 per personal session (60 minutes).
Location: Only one-on-one in person
About Sandra Gross:
- Rose Program Certified Counselor: Diet and detoxification consultant
- Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher (500 hours Yoga Alliance International)
- Diploma in healing from the Malcolm Southwood Healing School in Basel
- Certified deeksha blessing giver by Pak Kadek Suambara in Bali from the Oneness University
About my teacher and mentor Malcolm Southwood:
Malcolm wrote a couple of books, which I highly recommend to read, or to go and visit him in Basel in his healing center. He is very down to earth and recommends a high standard for the profession of being a healer.
Quotation from Malcolm Southwood about the profession healer from his book “The Healing Experience”:
“As long as healers persist in believing that because healing is a gift no further effort is necessary to improve or influence that gift, they will remain as amateurs outside the mainstream of health care. It is true that healing is a gift, but it is arrant nonsense for healers to suggest that they don’t need to provide proof of minimum standards of excellence before declaring themselves proficient in the art of caring for the welfare of others.
Healers also need training and education to fully develop, use and understand their gifts. Basic instruction in counseling, psychotherapy, physiology, biology, religions, metaphysics and any other subject directly or indirectly involved with their work is a necessity if healers are going to forward their cause.
When healers begin to take themselves seriously, so will the medical profession. Healing therapy is desperately needed to cure the causes of many of the nation’s health problems because drug therapy is not the whole answer. I believe that the medical profession has lost its way in a jungle of medical technology. It has been reduced to treating symptoms which the subconscious will go on producing irrespective of medical treatment until someone goes beyond the symptoms and identifies the cause. This is true healing.”
This is Malcolm Southwood’s Mission Statement, which is true for me, too:
“I believe in a loving, creative Spirit existing through all that is, guiding and assisting the many creations in spiritual evolution to ensure creativity and love in place of destruction and selfishness.
I believe that we are nothing without this presence of guiding love and that the purpose of being on this planet is what we can do for others.”
Register: Please send an email to book an individual healing session to email@example.com or fill in my contact form. I require a 24-hour notice if you have to cancel a booked session. If it is not given you will be charged for the session.
Some testimonials: Please click here