Learn to build your own detox routine for daily life, that is intelligent and fun!
The word “detox” is everywhere – but what does it exactly mean, and what is toxicity and detoxifying scientifically and practically speaking?
Do the same rules apply to everyone, or are there differences, depending on the individual history and eating habits?
How does the body work, so that you know exactly how to build your own individual diet and how you establish a detox routine, that is fun.
The goal is to remove effectively and efficiently your blockages in your system so that your vitality rises, and so that you don’t experience any detox symptoms.
The formula «Vitality = Power – Obstructions» from Arnold Ehret is one of the basic concepts of the work. The method teaches how to remove the blockages and thus increase our vitality in our own pace.
You will also learn why many health-conscious people who live e.g. vegan, still have problems, for example with gases, and how to avoid them. It is about having foods in proper combination.
Then you have the key, which food to choose and when to eat it. So you can also include non-optimal foods until you are ready to skip them.
The cleaner you get, and the more you are living already in a clean-celled body, the higher the percentage of green juices and raw food in your diet will and can be.
Schedule for the one-day-seminar on Sunday, 9am-4pm:
- Part 1: Breathing and cleansing practices from yoga: kriyas and pranayama, followed by a short break
- Part 2: What is toxicity and what is detoxification?
- Break for lunch
- Part 3: The 10 vital vayus, practices from Orit Sen Gupta; How do I establish a detox routine, so that my vitality increases? How do I determine my own personal detox pace? Guided meditation.
The aim is to increase your vitality, and to experience and enjoy the positive impact it has on all areas of your life: physically, mentally and emotionally.
Benefits from the seminar
- You will have experienced kriyas, pranayama, the 10 vayus and meditation from yoga and gained experience how they collect and direct your life force.
- You will know the cause of illnesses, and how you can protect yourself.
- You will be able to put together your own detox plan and adjust it to your daily habits.
- You will know how to remove blockages in your system and how to increase your vitality.
My thanks to my teachers, who inspired the seminar: Natalia Rose (detoxification), Malcolm Southwood (how the subconsciousness works), Stephen Thomas (kriyas and pranayama) and Orit Sen Gupta (10 Vayus and pranayama).
|Seminar title:||Yoga kriya, prana and detox workshop, systematically and with joy!|
|Leader of the seminar:||Sandra Gross|
|Language:||German and English|
|For whom:||Beginners and advanced students|
|Venue:||Yoganation, Seefeldstrasse 7a, 8008 Zürich|
|Price:||CHF 197 for the one-day seminar|
|Flyer:||Link to flyer: Flyer in English|
Please register by using the registration form below. You will receive a reply via email to your reservation(s) within one day. You will receive the payment information via bank transfer or a PayPal request depending on your preferences. To secure your place your registration is valid upon receipt of payment.
Upon registration you will receive a questionnaire about your current diet and detoxification routine. It is ok, if you don’t have one yet. You can fill out the questionnaire voluntarily and I treat the information confidentially. It helps me to prepare the seminar according to the interests of the participants. For a more detailed individual feedback to the questionnaire you are welcome to book a private consultation.